Increased Rates for Company Drivers!
Bring your career to Jim Palmer and see why our drivers are so proud to be a part of the family.
Not only do our drivers have access to a very competitive rate of pay, they also have 24/7 operations standing behind them every mile along the way.
We understand that our drivers have a family at home and one thing that makes working for Jim Palmer unique is that they take the time to ask questions
and really get to know the drivers in the fleet. Jim Palmer wants to watch you succeed, keep you safe, and get you home to spend time with your family.
Whether it is our Western freight lanes, our longer length of haul, or a nice paycheck that motivates you it is all here for you at Jim Palmer Trucking.
Call a recruiter today to see if Jim Palmer Trucking is a good fit for you and your family.
On top of all that, we offer a $10,000 Longevity Bonus after 5 years of service!
Benefits and Incentives:
- Brand New 2015 Freightliner Cascadia Evolution Trucks with APU's
- $10,000 Longevity Bonus After 5 Years of Service
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit and Weekly Settlements
- Fuel Bonus paid weekly
- Paid Vacation
- Per Diem
- Retirement Planning Available Through True Choices
- Safety Bonus
- Driver Referral Bonus
- Rider Program
- Pet Program
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance available through True Choices
- Life and Disability available through True Choices
- Individual Assigned Fleet Manager
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- Spousal Support System
- Ministry Service Available
- Must be at least 23 years old
- 2 years verifiable driving experience
- Must possess a valid Class-A CDL, social security card, and be a U.S. citizen or posses an alien registration card
- No 15 mph or more over speeding, following too close, unsafe or erratic lane change, or reckless driving convictions within the last 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations within the last year and no more than 4 within the last 3 years
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents in the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWI convictions in the last 5 years
- No license suspensions for points in the last 3 years
- No drug convictions in the last 5 years
- Must have an acceptable CSA scorecard (PSP Driver Report)